Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Laura's Miscellaneous Musings at MovieFanFare

It's always a pleasure to be asked to share my writing with a wider audience at Movies Unlimited's MovieFanFare blog, and I'm pleased to mention that my recent review of THE STALKING MOON (1969) was posted there (1969) today.

THE STALKING MOON is a fine Western starring Gregory Peck as a compassionate ex-Army scout and Eva Marie Saint as a woman freed from a decade of captivity with the Apache Indians. The only problem is that her former Indian husband is tracking her, determined to reclaim their little boy.

I hope perhaps more readers will become aware of and check out this very interesting movie.

Previous MovieFanFare posts: TWO SMART PEOPLE (1946), ANGEL AND THE BADMAN (1947), WESTBOUND (1959), TAMMY AND THE BACHELOR (1957), A YANK IN THE R.A.F. (1941), Gail Russell: Gone Too Soon, and a movie still From My Collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older